Saturday, June 6, 2009

Variety Show Pics/Dance Festival

I ended up being in only two of the acts this year for our variety show. And yes, it did take place over month ago. But the pictures were still worth seeing.
This shot was during an SNL skit where a teacher becomes very frustrated at students' lack of knowledge. Unfortunately, I had no real life experience to draw from.Jenni and I performed "Flute Wars." This is my interpretation of Darth Maul. Fun, huh?
The others are of our Faculty dance for the dance festival (choreographed by yours truly). We dressed up like old people.Here I am in my old person glory (and no, that is not my real rear end. There was pillow taped to me underneath). I think this shot should be a future album cover for me.


Randa and I were partners for the swing portion. Our leg lift/kick was the highest and lasted the longest. We're just that cool. And yes, my pillow was starting to fall out at this point of the program.

5 comments:

LaNell Brown said...

You are crazy we should hang out someday while all are uncool teacher friends are at work, sucks for them:)

Big Mama said...

You are hilarious!! You need to come help me with my kids all summer since you're so creative and fun. According to my kids, I'm boring.

Carrie Allen said...

Hi Michelle. It doesn't look like you've changed much huh - still planning crazy skits. Love it! Remember this is the week we are coming up to Utah. We will be in Provo on Thursday if you are able to hang out or will be in Salt Lake all weekend it we need to plan something different. It will be so fun to see you! I got you cell number so we can either plan something now or I'll call when we get to town. See ya!

Carol Joy said...

Oh boy, I wish I was gonna be in Utah, totally jealous. Hmmpf. Yeah, wow Michelle is all I can say. It's so great!! Miss you.

Carol Joy said...

Oh yeah, I wanted to ask what are 'Flute Wars'?!? Like dueling banjos? Or what? I must know...