Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Gaggle of Top Tens

I'm a fan of writing top ten lists, several of which have made appearances in this blog. Mallory has been working for a few months to compile many of my top ten lists into a book that I can pay to have printed. It turned out awesome! I'm so excited to get the first copy. If there are any of you who want a copy, you will have to pay me back for it, but you'll possess an amazing piece of American literature.
The title of the book is "A Gaggle of Top Tens: Musings, Rantings, Ravings, and Generally Bitter Remarks From A Girl Who Should Know Better." It's separated into 4 sections, dealing with life, religion, dating, and marriage. As I was taking a last look at the finished product last night on Mallory's computer, I was reading and kept chuckling to myself. I kept telling Mallory, "I forget that I'm funny."
I'm sure that was only pretty annoying.
And though I comment often on my bitterness, it's really not legitimate. In case any of you actually think I believe in the things I write. But, if you really know me, you already knew that.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

How much are your books?

Shannon said...

I MUST HAVE ONE! I'll pay a gazillion dollars for it.