Sunday, March 1, 2009

Top Ten Things That Make Guys Really Weird

In my ongoing struggle to understand men and how they think, I created this list which contains the things with which I have the hardest time. Perhaps, if you can give me any insight into these items, I will be able to empathize with men better.

10. Their intimate relationship with pizza (of any kind, really. It's the ONE area they're not that picky in).

9. Socks with sandals. Ew!

8. No matter how gross/morbidly obese/b.o. producing they are, they still feel they're entitled to a swimsuit model.

7. Their overwhelming and powerful addiction of needing all the latest in technological advances-- gadget obsession.

6. The hold that bacon has over them. If only I could market a bacon scented women's perfume. . .

5. The most fashion conscious they get is when they match their socks (and that is even optional on occasions.)

4. They're much more likely to use the same bed linens they used in high school. (It's probably been that long since they've washed them as well.)

3. They can't talk about anything that might actually matter. Of course, neither can I. Maybe I'm a man.

2. There's a corn chip smell that's really never been explained to me

1. The free-ness they feel with their bodies. You'd never see a chick walking around her apartment all naked.

2 comments:

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy said...

A very insightful post. Though I feel I learned more about you than I did about guys.