Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Life Has New Purpose!


I went to good ol' Barnes and Noble the other day with Mallory and Kristina. It would seem that I was in the mood to impulse buy some quality literature. As we were perusing the shelves, I wandered over to the journal section, where I found this beauty. It's called "Listography" (obviously from the picture). I'm pretty sure it's an answer to prayer. Every page has a different topic for a list (like a list for things you're afraid of, embarrassing habits, favorite smells, etc). For a girl who spends a chunk of her weekend making Top Ten lists, I feel it's kismet that I found this book.
Also, if I'm ever blessed to have offspring, they'll know their mom was one weird chick.
Right now you're wondering if everything I write will find its way onto this blog. It's possible, but not likely. 3/4 of the top ten lists I write don't get on here. Some are just not that funny, would expose me to a certain amount of ridicule (more than I currently handle), or are too vengeful to post.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I've seen a book just like that before and wanted it so badly! Now that I have a title I'll have to hunt one down. Seriously, you do need to post more of your top ten lists- if no one else finds them funny, you know at least I will!

Parley and Katie Call said...

I LOVE LISTS! Not necessarily top tens, but any kind! Can't live without them. Par got me this book for Christmas and I love it. I'm glad you love it too! :)