Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just When You Thought The Hype Was Over


It so isn't.
The boys are back.
It started in November, when Kelly and I went to the New Kids on the Block concert. As previously stated, it was hands-down the best concert I've ever been to. Kelly and I decided that night that we wanted to go to another concert. Unfortunately, the Kids went touring in Canada, then Mexico, followed by Europe.
They are now back in the states.
As I was searching the possible venues, I found one in California that happens to be just an hour or two away from my parents' house (at an arena in Fresno). Only crappy tickets remained, so I utilized my trusty neighborhood ebay and found tenth row tickets for a large amount of money.
Of course, they were purchased.
I mean, the concert is during my spring break. It was fate that led me to NKOTB (that's New Kids on the Block for you lame-os out there).
So, in April, Kelly and I are drivin' down to good ol' Oroville, CA. We're planning on making a stop at the Shirt Tree to have some custom t-shirts made. We want them to say "Utah Girls Love New Kids."
If you can think of other options, I'd love to hear them.

1 comment:

LaNell Brown said...

I think you should use your bed spread since you are still so in love:)