Thursday, February 12, 2009

I've Been Bored, So I Exercised My Humor Muscle

So, I actually saw this on Facebook. I have been lying in bed for the past week (with just a few exceptions) and I decided this could be an amusing way to pass the time.


1. Do you like blue cheese? Can't we all just be color-blind when it comes to cheese? Actually, I have a friend who is color-blind. I wonder if he can see blue cheese.

2. Have you ever been drunk? No, but I have definitely felt the impaired judgement of Loritab.

3. Do you own a gun? Not yet. Dad Rotar keeps promising me he'll give me his collection. I think he's afraid I'll shoot myself in the eye, which is why he's withholding.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Any flavor in which the appropriate amount of sugar is used. Had a roommate once who liked to guesstimate.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I get more nervous that my car is going to break down on the way there, or that I won't find it in time.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Bring on the mystery meat!

7. Favorite Christmas movie? This will sound so random, but "Tiny Toons Christmas Special" and the She-Ra/He-Man Christmas Special

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? hot chocolate. Ymmmm. Actually, it's my beverage of choice for all times of day.

9. Can you do push ups? Yes, but I'm better at wearing one (don't think about that one too hard)

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? That's like asking which grain of sand is my favorite. Though, there is a great three piece red stoned necklace that I really like.

11. Favorite hobby? Acting!

12. Do you have A.D.D? Not officially. But it really only flares up when I'm a meetings for school stuff. Sometimes there's a little overkill in reiteration.

13. What's your favorite shoe? My new black sassy high heels with the ankle strap. They make me feel like a hot mama.

14. Middle name? Ann. But I prefer for people to call me "Your Highness"

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I should stop thinking about (insert guy's name), ow my stomach hurts, I should really stop thinking about (insert same guy's name)

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, milk, and the elixir of love.

17. Current worry? What if it takes me so long to write this note, that I'm late for my next appointment?

18. Current hate right now? I'm not a hater. Though stomach aches rate right up there.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Ward activity, of which I was in charge of.

21. Where would you like to go? Somewhere in a hand basket. No, I'd like a trip to Australia or New Zealand.

22. Name three people who will complete this? There are no friends of mine that would get excited about this.

23. Do you own slippers? Yes, but it's hard to find pairs that haven't been partially digested by a certain yellow lab puppy.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Gray. I'm wearing gray pants too. Huge fashion faux pa (spelling?)

25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? Can one actually sleep on Satin sheets? I thought one just slipped right out of their bed when attempting such a feat.

26. Can you whistle? Only when I'm blowing into my hot chocolate (no joke)

27. Favorite color? PURPLE!!!!!

28. Would you be a pirate? Do I get to hang out with Will Turner? Then yes!

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whichever song I'm currently learning for a show.

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Michelle, duh.

31. Favorite boy's name? Tennyson. Don't hate me, I absolutely love it.

32. What's in your pocket right now? What does this actually tell you about me? Lint, that's what.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Better question would be: what was the last thing that DIDN"T make me laugh. I usually make myself laugh. That happens about once every ten minutes.

34. Best bed sheets as a child? I almost cried tears of joy when I turned 8 and was given an entire bedding set that was purple with unicorns on it.

35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? I was too young to remember, but apparently I fell off a table and my front two teeth were shoved back into my gums. Luckily, they were baby teeth.

36. Do you love where you live? It's been a whole eight months since anything catastrophic happened (which I know means that tomorrow, the roof is going to cave in), so yeah, I love it.

38. Who is your loudest friend? Carol Atwater. And she knows it.

39. How many dogs do you have? One. But she's the size of three, so that should count for something.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? There is not a snowball's chance in h***.

41. What is your favorite book? AUGH! I hate this question! We'll go with "Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging" for today.

42. What is your favorite candy? I don't discriminate against food.

43. Favorite Sports Team? Whichever one won't mind if I don't watch their games.

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Jeremiah was a Bullfrog. Or maybe "Thriller" just so the crowd could burst into spontaneous dancing (or flames, whichever)

6 comments:

Andy said...

I can't see blue cheese. Seriously thow it at my head sometime, I won't know what hit me.

P.S. Faux Pas

Married to a Mexican said...

If you go before me I will make sure someone sings Thriller at the memorial service or perhaps we could have your students dance at the graveyard.

Mallory said...

Wait, either I'm over-thinking it, or I'm just confused: wouldn't you wear "pull-ups"?

Also, I like the name Tennyson, but I hope that you preface it with "Alfred, Lord."

Shannon said...

Let me guess, the Kool-aid sugar guesstimator was Carol?

Shannon said...

I will TOTALLY do this when I have time, which with a nearly 3-week-old is next to impossible. But I am the friend of your's who is excited about it. Call me a dork.

Mishie Moo said...

Mallory, you can't think of anything that could be referred to as a "push up?" Talk to me.