Thursday, September 25, 2008

TNT's New Crime Drama

I wanted to introduce you to this Fall's exhilarating new crime drama, "The Society." I'm still deciding what they main plot is going to be of the drama. I'm thinking something like a sisterhood of women, bent on enforcing the monthly visitations of fellow "sisters." These women create baked goods with a vengeance and show a forceful example to women around the globe by designing elaborate centerpieces and tulle painting. The tagline would be "Bring it."

Perhaps it could be centered around a band of Amazon warriors, destroying evil in all of its various forms and embodiments (usually with rudimentary weaponry like spears, knives, and old loaves of bread).

It could be a crime drama. With the newly bar-passed Jenni on the team, there's no criminal that can withstand the intense stare-downs and mind to mind combat provided by this team of fighters.

Maybe you could come up with some other ideas.

8 comments:

Andy said...

no.

LaNell Brown said...

when are you going to come and see my house?

Julianne said...

You crack me up! I am sitting here laughing my head off at the idea of a show where CSI meets RS HFPE.
(Think about it. The only people who use more acronyms than crime show writers are the "LDS.")

Anyway, I definitely think we should make a pilot of "The Society." Right after we perform the adverbose musical and fashion some puffed sleeves, that is...

Mikila said...

Here is an idea for one of the episodes. Uncover a murder mystery at a tribal community. The chief sacrificed a woman who couldn't get married. ( I would help you with props and LaNell said that she would be the sacrifice.) Maybe we could get Dan to be the chief!

You should come over and visit LaNell and I, we need someone to be a judge when we wrestle.

Wombat said...

When are you going to post our favorite movie quotes or at least send me the list we made in college? -April

Anonymous said...

What a imagination! What next a broadway production. Watch out world Mishie Moo is coming to a theater near you.

Big Mama said...

You've been tagged, check out my blog!

Anonymous said...

Um, that is basically the most amazing picture, ever.