Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Top Ten Signs that You are Too Big of a Twilight Fan


So, I'm a Twilight fan. I'll admit this. However, I feel that being a fan means being labeled as a fanatic (which there are several out there) and I do not believe I am one of "those" kind of girls.
Therefore, it is important that we define what is crossing the line. Here's a helpful guide.


10. You own/speak to a life sized cardboard cutout of a Twilight character.

9. You can quote whole passages by memory, and you insist on being costumed while you do so.

8. Any spoof of Twilight/New Moon is extremely offensive to you and causes you to write angry letters to obscure independent film makers.

7. You have ever compared Stephanie Meyer to the likes of Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Charles Dickens, or J.J. Abrams.

6. You went to the movies more than one and are over 35 years old.

5. You've created your own Twilight Role Playing Game.

4. You only date Robert Pattinson look-a-likes (pale, stick insects with bird's nest hair)

3. You quiz your kids nightly about Twilight book and movie trivia.

2. You write Twilight fan fiction (what if Edward dated Victoria?!)

1. You find gospel analogies within the pages of the Twilight saga.

By the way, if you want one of the greatest laughs of your life, watch Twilight with rifftrax
along with it.

1 comment:

Mikila said...

That is hilarious! I hope that LaNell reads this and realizes that I'm not going overboard. THanks for backing me up :)