Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just Another of My Brilliant Ideas




I hate Kristen Stewart. I'm sure she's a nice human being and all, but I absolutely despise her as an actress. The only thing I've seen her in that I enjoyed was "Speak." In it, she does what she does best: nothing. I've seen her smile twice (and those were only half smiles) and she is the queen of non-expressive line delivery.
When she was chosen to be Bella, I was enraged and horrified (ok, that might be an exaggeration). I imagine that they will continue to make the movies, and they will continue to cast Kristen Stewart in the role.

Well, I have found a very happy alternative. She even looks a bit like Kristen Stewart.
Her name is Missy Peregrym, and she is the star of "Stick It"(a shameless teenage flick that I absolutely love and will lend to anyone who promises to return it). She smiles, she has humor, and she's likable, even when she's playing someone with issues (and doesn't that describe Bella? It does to me.).

The one problem?

She could probably beat up Robert Pattinson.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Bella is so depressing in the books that is why she is so perfect! If we had someone that smiled all the time it just wouldnt feel the same. I do have to admit tho that she does something weird with her mouth that bugs me bad in twilight.

Anyways how the heck are you? Its been forever. You look great and I hope that you are doing great. Talk to you later.

Cameron and Katie said...

I thought of you when I heard the news about MJ. :)

Mikila said...

I agree!!! Although I secretly wish that I was the one playing Bella :)

Parley and Katie Call said...

I agree. I don't know the movie/theater scene like you do but she just rubs me the wrong way. She needs to lose the 'tude!

cammy said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....you are so mean that I love it...everyone loves jacob black/taylor launter anyway so really we'll just fall asleep or fast forward the movies the scenes with him in and the world will be a much happier place...GO team jacob.hahaha