Monday, September 1, 2008

We Cannot be Stopped!!!

Our plan was to enjoy a nice bike ride on Labor Day. With our new roommate, Wendy, with us, we were excited for a little roommate bonding time. We were also joined by our good friend, Christina Olsen.
As we started off, however, it began to sprinkle a little.


Then it began to rain a little harder

And a little harder.

Then the wind began to blow pretty strongly.

Then it began to hail.

And we could not be stopped.

Then it continued,
and continued,
and continued.

And lightning came

with thunder.

And we eventually turned back.

(Apparently, we could be stopped).

But we were already soaked through.


4 comments:

The Finlays said...

Michelle, it was great to find your blog! I love blogging. It makes me feel in touch with everyone I haven't seen in years. You can check out mine at jeffamily.blogspot.com Hope to see you stop by. Ü
Erica

Jonika said...

Welcome to the Blog world! Wish it would rain here in Napa. I am so ready for winter...ok Cali winter. I should go on a bike ride before then... Love you!

Big Mama said...

Michelle!! FINALLY!!! You're blogging!! I'm so excited! It's just an easier way of keeping up to date on everyone's lives! I miss you so much! It looks like you're having a blast!! LOVE YOU!

LaNell Brown said...

That is so funny I was weeding my backyard in the downpour. I did not know you had a blog.