Wednesday, August 19, 2009

School! We're Movin' on Up!


School starts tomorrow morning.
Officially.
I'm so excited.
Some people think that having an entire summer off is the ultimate in fun and excitedness. And it is. I've been able to do lots of fun stuff this summer (being in a play, visiting family out of state, picking up new interests, etc.), but there comes a time in every summer where I miss being in front of my class. I miss teaching Math. I miss talking about fun books with people who are reading them for the first time.
Plus, it will be extremely welcome to have work to take my mind off of other things. So, wish me luck!

The kids on the bus look so happy. Wouldn't you if your bus driver was able to drive using only one side of the bus?! Talk about cool!

1 comment:

LaNell Brown said...

good luck tomorrow!! We have the sweet little innocent 7th graders here today.