Sunday, August 31, 2008

Welcome to the New Blog

Well, I've started to feel a bit behind the times. My friends are all going on to create fantastic blogs with cute little pictures of their children and spouses. Dare I be left behind? No, I dare not. So, we'll see how often I get on here to post various items. I'm sure that this will be an excellent outlet for my weekly top ten lists (some funnier than others) and everybody will get to be kept up to date on the mundane happenings of my life. For now, any viewers are welcome to visit my flickr site and see all the exciting things I've been up to.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Do you happen to have all the top ten lists you used to post on the wall at Allred 2? Those were great. I highly recomment posting your "how you know you're a Michael Jackson fan" or whatever it was (you know, the one that included being able to see his nose changing between videos and completely understanding his skin pigmentation problem).

Cameron and Katie said...

Michelle, Brittney clued me in to your blog after I complained to her that I keep in touch with you in my heart, but not in actuality. Where the heck have you been the last 7 years! I emailed you an invite to our blog. Lets be blog buddies, I miss you. I love your blog, it looks like you are happy, which makes me happy. And, Cameron likes the pictures of your dog. :)